Ensuring quality and safety
Clerk of Works
Our experienced and professionally qualified inspectors work collaboratively with clients and contractors to build successful partnerships. Arcus aim to deliver site quality inspections that go beyond standard requirements to ensure projects progress safely and are completed to a high standard.
We have carried out quality-control site inspections on a variety of project types, with a proven track record of providing a consistent service, from simple refurbishments to highly complex new builds.
Arcus ensures that all projects are progressed safely, and to the required standard, by:
- Liaising closely with our Clients and Employer’s Agents,
- Carrying out comprehensive drawing and specification reviews to ensure that the designs meet the Client’s requirements,
- Ensuring that works on-site are as specified and are compliant with legislative standards and/or funding requirements,
- Liaising continuously with the Contractor to ensure they have a thorough understanding of both the Client’s, and Arcus’, requirements,
- Continually monitoring quality and progress on the site through regular site visits and by providing regular site inspection reports. This enables us to advise on all aspects of the works in progress and promptly raise any concerns,
- Advising on workmanship and quality disputes,
- Undertaking snagging and re-inspections prior to completion to ensure that a quality product is provided.