Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please note in particular the limits on liability section below.
Information About Us
www.arcus.uk.com (the “site”) is a website operated by Arcus Consulting LLP (in these terms and conditions referred to as “we”, “our” and/or “us”). We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC304735 and have our registered office at 3rd Floor, Dalton House, Dane Road, Sale, M33 7AR. Our VAT number is 812494729.
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply and will be made clear where applicable, for example, if you enter competitions, use products, services or forums.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below).
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Accessing the site and downloading material from it is done entirely at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or access the service, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or any part of our site, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it;
any liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; loss of goodwill; and
- wasted management or office time.
Subject to the paragraph below, our maximum aggregate liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall be limited to £100.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected.
- not to use the site (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
- not to access or use the site in a way that may cause the site to be interrupted, damaged or its effectiveness or functionality to be in any way impaired.
- not to upload or transmit through the site without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, chain letters, junk mail, spam, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of any computer, attack our site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack (breach of this provision may be a criminal office under the Computer Misuse Act 1990). It is our policy to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- not to post, distribute, upload, or transmit through the site any material which is defamatory, infringing, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others through your use of the site.
- not to use the site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company.
- that any personal data which you provide is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use while using the site.
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the site or any private or member areas on the site.
- not to make any false or fraudulent orders, bookings, or requests through the site.
- that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of that user’s use of the site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us.
- not to attempt to gain or gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
Information on our site
We try to ensure that the information on our site is correct and up to date and the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. We may make changes to the material on the site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. Any prices given on the site are indicative only and do not constitute an offer to provide goods or services at any given price. Actual prices will be determined on a case by case basis in accordance with your specific needs by the provision of a specific written pricing proposal for the goods and/or services and will always be subject to a written contract between you and us.
Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked sites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Arcus name and logos are trademarks and may not be used without our prior written permission. All other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the site belong to us and shall remain at all times vested in us. Our site and our logos are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our Privacy Statement
We process certain information about you and in certain circumstances, we may ask you to provide personal data. For more detailed information on how Arcus collects and uses this information, please read our Privacy Statement.
If you are unhappy with the service that Arcus has provided to you, Arcus will endeavour to be fair and efficient and maintain confidentiality when handling any complaint you should have. If you have a complaint, or any concerns please contact us via our site enquiry form or call 0161 905 3222. We shall endeavour to resolve any complaints you may have, and keep you informed about the progress of your complaint. We welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how our handling of complaints may be improved.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. When we make changes, we shall update the version number of the terms and conditions document and publish the latest version on our site. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you visit our site. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions please do not use our site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms & Conditions are currently being reviewed by our legal representative and so are open to change.
Version 2 – June 2020