We’re looking for a Clerk of Works to join the team in delivering projects in the Northwest working with colleagues in both our Manchester & Liverpool offices.
The successful candidate will be involved in a mixture of projects, on a variety of building types, predominantly in the housing sector. As the Clerk of Works you will be working closely with other managers and be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out to a high quality standard, specification and schedule and make regular inspections to ensure compliance is met. If you match the specification below we’d love to hear from you.
Role: Clerk of Works – full or part time.
Office: Manchester & Liverpool
Experience and Qualifications:
- Member of the ICWCI
Skills and Knowledge:
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- Experience working in a social housing environment
- Planning and building regulations knowledge
- Building construction and common defects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- Good intellect and logical thought processes with good judgement.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work.
- Good problem solver, proactive and with the ability to use initiative.